I was getting ready for work today when I saw from our still window a blast of fire coming from one of the houses just across our street. I was in my bath towel. I tried waking up Niko, knock the bathroom door where Dianne is, to alarm them of the fire. I was relaxed, knowing the road distance wouldn’t bring the fire to our building. But the thought of any explosion might hit the place where we are staying so we observed from where we are.
This was also a news items in ABS-CBNews.com
The fire grew bigger and wider after some minutes. Some people are already bringing out their valuable things as TV, wardrobe, and bags outside.
In case of fire check this Link for some tips.