Race to 17 stickers is on! Starbucks 2011 Edition Planner.
Started November 3, 2010 to January 5, 2011
1. A customer can avail of a Starbucks Christmas Traditions Promo card from November 3, 2010 to January 5, 2011 with no purchase required.
2. One sticker is awarded for each Starbucks beverage purchase. Holder must accumulate a total of seventeen (17) stickers, to redeem one(1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2011 Planner.
Holiday Feature Beverage 9 stickers
choice of any of the following:
Toffee Nut Latte (hot, iced or Frappucino blended beverage)
Peppermint Mocha (hot, iced or Frappucino blended beverage)
Praline Mocha (hot, iced or Frappucino blended beverage)
3. Purchase of Starbucks VIA Ready Brew will entitle the customer to a sticker for the core beverage category. One sticker is earned for a 3-pack Starbucks VIA Ready Brew and 3 stickers for a 12-pack.
4. Customer should present the Starbucks Christmas Traditions Card to the barista upon purchase to get the corresponding number of stickers. Stickers will be handed out with the receipt at date and point of purchase only. A no promo card, no sticker, no extension policy will be strictly implemented across all stores. No stickers will be released once the customer leaves the register area.
5. In case any of the Holiday featured beverage are not available (ex. Toffee Nut), customer can substitute it with any of the remaining holiday featured beverage (ex. Praline Mocha and Peppermint Mocha). Should all the 3 not available, only then can customers substitute any espresso-based of Frappucino Blended Beverage of their choice.
6. A customer must complete the required number of stickers for each category to qualify for the redemption of one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2011 Planner. A combination of up yo two (2) promo cards will be allowed., provided that the 9 featured plus 8 core drinks have been purchased.
7. Once the stickers are completed, customer submits the Starbucks Christmas Traditions Card/s to redeem one (1)Limited Edition Coffee 2011 PLanner from any of the participating Starbucks Coffee stores nationwide. Tampering with and/or transferring of stickers to obrain the required number of stickers will render all promo cards null and void.
8. Due to limited quantities available for each planner design, customers can only choose from whatever variant is on hand at the point and time of redemption, on a first come, fist served basis.
9. Transdactions with Senior Citizen, Handicapped, VAT exempt and commuter mug/tumbler discounts are qualified for this promotion. However, complimentary vouchers (ex. Service Recovery Coupons and Customer Voice redemption) and other discounts (ex. Rustan’s discounts and partner discounts) are disqualified to join this promotion.
10. Promotion starts November 3,2010. Stickers may be obtained from November 3, 2010 to January 5, 2011.
11. Redemption of the Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2011 Planner starts November 3, 2010 up yo March 6, 2011, at Starbucks stores in the Philippines only.
Dis: Starbucks Christmas Traditions 2010 Mechanics Card.